Sister Clifford: Week #34 in Alabama: "A SACRED WEEK"

Hi Everyone!

   Wow, what a week. I don't even know how to describe this week. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my whole life. If I had to use one word to describe this week it would be: SACRED. I love being a missionary. This week was just one of those weeks when my heart is just so full! SO full of love for my Savior and Heavenly Father. My time in Columbiana has been hard, BUT spiritual and Christ-centered. I have strengthened my relationship with Him so much and I have truly come to understand His Atonement here. It is one of the biggest blessings.

   It was an amazing weekend, especially with Easter and General Conference. It was the most amazing experience being able to sustain the Prophet of the Lord as a full-time representative of Jesus Christ. I know that our Prophet is called by God to lead and guide the Lord's church on Earth today. I am grateful for that knowledge and for the chance I have to teach others about it. Something that I really thought about during General Conference was how Disciples of Jesus Christ should be. It has been a goal of mine, as a missionary, to do everything out of LOVE. The Savior loved all, and as we do the same, we truly come to view others as He did. 

   This week was definitely one of those weeks that I will look back on for not just the rest of my mission, BUT my whole life. This email is going to be short & sweet, BUT I want you all to know that Christ LIVES. He loves us. He knows our needs. He knows how we feel. He is always there for us and He wants all of us to return to live with Him again. I sure do love him and it is an honor to be able to serve Him each day. Not only just on my mission, BUT FOREVER. 

I love you all. I love Alabama. I love the people here. It is a blessing and a gift to be able to serve them each day. 
Have an amazing week! Stay blessed ;) 

All my love from the Heart of Dixie,
Sister Clifford
 

Comments

Popular Posts