Sister Clifford: Week #35 in Alabama: "Time is a Crazy Thing"


Hi family! 

  I miss and love you all, SO MUCH! This was another non-stop week. We aren't complaining though. Being busy on a mission is the best! I can't believe I am down to one last week in Columbiana. Time goes by way too fast. It is crazy to think I have been here for 3 months. 

  So to start this week off, Sister Anderson and I helped with a meeting for the City of Columbiana and we saw the Mayor of Columbiana there and he came up and talked to us and started asking us questions about our missions. He asked us all about our mission calls and why we decided to serve. It was so cool to be able to answer his questions. He said he has always wanted to ask the missionaries, BUT never got the chance. I also ended up telling him how I opened my mission call and didn't know where Alabama was. He pretty much thought it was the funniest thing ever and asked if he could share it in some of his meeting ;) Bless my heart. Bless it. 

    ALSO, Sister Anderson and I are stoked for this week. Tomorrow we are headed to the First Baptist church in downtown Columbiana to teach them how to do Family History. It is a pretty amazing opportunity and we have been looking forward to it for awhile now! 

   We also had a pretty eventful Wednesday night. Poor Sister Anderson, she's a trooper! We ended up having to take a trip to the Urgent care this week for my 80 year old back R.I.P. I've been having bad back pain for a bout a week now and it got pretty bad on Wednesday after working at the courthouse, so we got kickin and got it figured out. Not too much of a big deal, just got some meds and went on our way!!! We ended up having to go to 3 different urgent cares. Gotta love it ;) 

  I'll wrap this week up by saying how much I love the Book of Mormon. It has changed my life on my mission. There is so much to learn from it. I love it. I know it is true. We had the opportunity to teach Gospel Principles this week about Scriptures and challenged our class to read and pray everyday, and I would invite you all to do the same. I know it will change your life. Wow, missionary work is the coolest.

I love you all!!! SO SO MUCH!

all my love,
Sister Clifford 


Comments

Popular Posts