Sister Clifford: Week #33 in Alabama: "The Refiner's Fire"

Hi everyone!

    Comin' to you live from good ol' Columbiana. I hope everyone is doing well! I love you all and think about you often.

  This week was honestly a tough one. I love Columbiana SO much, but it is definitely a challenge. This week we had so many awesome things planned, and then they all just ended up falling through! It was tough. Our investigator Ty, is having some challenges and told us she needs some alone time, so we haven't been able to see her. It broke our hearts, BUT we are staying faithful. We know that if we stay positive, the Lord provides :)

   This week we were able to go to Tuscaloosa for a technology conference with about 20 other missionaries serving around our area. We were able to learn more about using our smartphones to further the work and we have already been able to see MIRACLES from it! We were able to reach out to someone we are working with and sent them a video from LDS.ORG, and she said that it was just the thing that she needed and that we made her day. It was really awesome & made us so happy!

   Also, we have been pretty proud of ourselves the last couple of weeks. We have been sending in over 6,000 images to Salt Lake to be put on Family Search to be indexed.On average, we usually send in about 3-4,000, but the past 3 weeks we have sent in over 6,000! We are super happy and grateful for that.

   Columbiana is definitely "the refiner's fire" at some moments. It is challenging. BUT I have been able to really truly learn and grow here. Something that I LOVE about Columbiana is how close you become with your companions here. The Lord has really blessed me with some awesome companions, especially here in Columbiana. Most days, it's just you two and you honestly become family! I love it. Also, I really have truly come to know my Savior here and the love that He not only has for me, but for everyone! His love never fails. I have taken time here to study His life. Something that I have realized is that the Savior's life on earth was very short, BUT He was always reaching out in LOVE in everything that He did. He really noticed what others needed and helped them. Everything He did, He did out of LOVE. He sets the perfect example. I really love this time of year, when we can really take time to remember HIM and the life He lived. I am grateful for the knowledge I have that I know that HE LIVES. I hope everyone has an awesome Easter weekend & take's time to really remember what it's all about, our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for HIM. 
 
https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2017-02-1000-the-prince-of-peace-find-lasting-peace-through-jesus-christ?lang=eng

Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.  Moroni 10:32
I LOVE YOU ALL!
xoxoxo
Sister Clifford

Comments

Popular Posts