Sister Clifford: Week #31 in Alabama: "Transfer #2 in Columbiana LET'S GO"

Hi Family & Friends!!!

  Wow, what a week it's been! This week has felt like 80 years and also 2 minutes all at the same time. It's crazy! Anyways, we had transfers last week and Sister Bond left Columbiana and cute Sister Anderson came here! I went to Hoover on Wednesday and picked her up, and wow, she is awesome! I love her! It as been so much fun already! SO this is my last transfer that I will spend in Columbiana, so I am making these last 6 weeks really count in this area and I am working hard! I love working at the courthouse and having the chance to take party in the digitizing project there and do family history. There is definitely a special spirit that comes from family history. On Tuesday, before Sister Bond left, they had a party for us because it was Sister Bond's last day and it was so sweet! The people that work there are so amazing.

   This week was so awesome though! We have been getting lots of new volunteers into the courthouse and we have been getting so much work done! It has been awesome! We are blessed. Also, we have had lot's of meetings this week because Sister Anderson and I are planning a presentation to teach at the Baptist church in downtown Columbiana in a few weeks. We are so excited about it! We are planning on teaching them some family history and the blessings that come from it. It will be a really neat experience.

  Yesterday, after church, we were able to have lunch with the cutest family in our ward here in Columbiana and then we baked cookies and went to go visit some less-actives around Columbiana. It was such an awesome day yesterday! That is one amazing thing about being a missionary. You meet so many different kinds of people, but they all have a unique testimony and experience that they have to share. There is always something you can learn from somebody else. The people here in the South are so loving and caring. We ended the night visiting with our investigator Ty and her family. They are the sweetest. We brought them cookies, invited them to a Easter party happening this Saturday at the church! I love her so much. We are meeting with them this Wednesday to teach them more, so we are really looking forward to that!

   This week, I have been really focusing on the scriptures. I have gained so much peace and comfort when reading them on my mission. There has been so many mornings this week when I just woke up and started my day by reading a scripture or 2. It definitely has started my day off on the right note and has brought such a unique spirit into my day.

Anyways, life is GOOD. I've realized when we choose to be happy, everything works out. I love being a missionary. There is a special spirit that comes from being a representative of Jesus Christ each day.
 I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! Have a blessed week,
XOXOX
SISTER CLIFF

Comments

Popular Posts